Refunds and Exchanges
All Returns, Cancellations, Refunds, or Exchanges:
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returns, cancellations, refunds, or exchanges.
- Your refund will not be processed until we have your 15% restocking fee AND have received your returned item or return tracking information which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must include Customer Name, Product Type, Order Number and reason for return when requesting a return.
- Please allow up to 25 days from the date we receive your returned item for exchanges to be fulfilled.
- Our policies listed here are not negotiable due to our “on demand,” aka “made to order,” process. Once a customer places an order, we manufacture, and then fulfill. Your order is a binding contract which dictates to us to make what you as a customer want to receive!
We will not process returns, cancellations, refunds, or exchanges for the following:
- Custom Products -- meaning any user-created product that cannot be restocked.
- “White marks” on our all over print products.
- Products that have been worn, emit an odor, and/or are not in their original condition.
- Product(s) that were shipped to a not-current address provided by you.
- Orders which have been delivered for longer than a 14-day period.
- Any items(s) returned that have not been approved by our team in advance.
Please read the following blanket policy: Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since the delivery date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Our policy is to reject any return that we deem as used (yes, this includes you wearing it to a festival and shipping it back to us).
- Items that are deemed as used will be shipped back to you at your expense
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: we do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, or swimwear.
Please read the blanket policy above. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted. This may include but is not limited to: any item not in its original condition, and items that are damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Please read the blanket policy above. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within thirty days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at info@thatDROP.com
Returns / Exchanges:
Please read the blanket policy above. We only replace items if they are defective, damaged, or where you have received a size or item different from what was ordered. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at info@thatDROP.com; once your exchange request has been approved, you will need to send your ship your item(s) to us at a provided address.
Sale items cannot be refunded.
To return your product, inquire at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on when we receive your product at our facility, where you live, and the amount of time it takes to manufacture the product you want, the shipping and delivery time of your replacement item may vary. Please check our website for estimated production and shipping times for the product you desire.
We are not responsible for international taxes or customs fees
We require all items that are being shipped back to us to have a trackable shipping service or the purchase of shipping insurance. Please email this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.